2005 Results --- Eleven State and National Championships!
2006 Results --- 2006 Stats 29 Starts - 11 wins - 14 podiums - 18 Top Tens
2007 Results ---- 2007 Stats 24 Starts - 8 wins - 11 podiums - 20 Top Tens
2008 Results --- 2008 Stats 21 Starts -6 Wins-12 Podiums-16 Top Tens
2009 NASCAR Camping World Series
2. April 25 Tri-County NC 8th in practice Qualified 21st finished 14th
3. May 17 Iowa Speedway 4th in practice Qualified 17th finished 6th
4. May 30 South Boston VA 5th in practice Qualified 9th finished 20th- Broken Sway Bar
5. June 6 Watkins Glen International Speedway NY 8th in practice Qualified 8th finished 8th
Battled back from a blown tire to finish on the lead lap in 8th.
6. June 26 New Hampshire Motor Speedway NH 15th in practice Qualified 18th finished 15th
Running 6th with 10 laps remaining when the 52 car over runs the corner and spins us.
7. July 11 Thompson International Speedway 2nd in practice Qualified 13th finished 22nd
Blew engine on lap 13
8. August 1 Adirondack International Speedway NY
Fastest car in both practice sessions
Qualified 6th running fourth when a blistered tire ended the night.
9. August 15 Lime Rock Park CT Qualified 8th - Finished 4th
Blown tire put the 37 a lap down -- raced back onto the lead lap and drove back up to 4th
10. September 18 New Hampshire Motor Speedway NH Qualified 28th Finished 13th
Great run after a crashed racecar in practice -- started at the back.
11. September 25 Dover International Speedway DE Qualified 7th finished 23rd
Blown tire ripped the oil lines out of the left front -- fixed and back on track to finish
12. July 18 Caraway Speedway All American Late Models -- Top Ten finish
13. July 25 Caraway Speedway All American Late Models -- Top Ten finish